The month of October is a very exciting time for the community of Legacy. This month we reflect on all the things that we love about Legacy and share them with the rest of the city through the I Love Legacy contest! This year anyone can participate and enter to win one of four prize packages valued up to $500 each:
- Pet photography session for up to 2 dogs and 2 adults, three printable digital files, three matching social media files and three matching prints in 8×10 matte from BrindleBerry Acres.
- Hanging plant pot, mini ceramic glazed plant pot, loose-leaf botanical coffee table book, terrarium kit and a $100 gift card from Plant.
- Locally made soaps, scented candles, sugar body scrub, pink clay mask and a $100 gift card from Collab.
- $250 gift card from Cobs Bread
How to enter:
Visit any move-up or estate show home in Legacy to pick up a ballot, tell us what you love about Legacy on the ballot and sign off with your Instagram or Facebook handle. Attach your ballot to one of our heart sculpture installations located at:
- The Woods Move-Up Parade – 17 Legacy Woods Circle
- Green Park – East of 307 Legacy Mount
You’ll automatically be entered for your chance to win one of four grand prizes valued at up to $500 each!
Make sure to check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for more ways to enter. Simply follow our WestCreek Developments Instagram or Legacy Facebook page and tag a friend on our prize posts for extra entries!
Entries are accepted until October 25th and winners will be announced on November 10th.
Some of our favourite reasons people love Legacy from previous years include:
- “Legacy gives you the balance of feeling like you’re living among nature while having the convenience of every amenity you would need close by.” – Shelby H.
- “I love that Legacy is a community filled with genuineness, heart, and character! It’s home.” – Elizabeth M.
- “I love my neighbours! They are always there when you need help.” – Robyn K.
- “My favourite part about Legacy is the incredible parks and ponds, as well as the ridge views! So beautiful!” – Brittany L.
- “One of the nicest community locations in Calgary, with so many walking trails that we love.” – Phillip B.
For full contest details and more ways to enter visit the dedicated I Love Legacy landing page here.